Wrote up my first character.


Wrote up my first character. He's a druid-type - little bit of magic, little bit of healing. He's kindly and diplomatic, but not a slouch when push comes to shove. The dying warden quest prompt caught my attention, so that's going to be my short-term goal. Helping ease tension between various clans, including the Firstborn, is his overarching purpose.

Threw together a quick portrait with help from Heroforge, too.

Comments

  1. Looks great, can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool ideas! I forgot about HeroForge, I need to play with it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I have a soft spot for the shieldbearer asset. It's fun to get your shield shredded in a fight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat! :D I went for a more mystical Druid character so very fun to see someone else doing a healer/fighter one! Can't wait to read what comes his way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a "Paladin" for a combat heavy story. Herbalist, Ironclad, and a custom Asset that mixes Sunderer and Bladebound. I might get Shield-Bearer later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toimu any chance of getting a look at that custom asset?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment