An hour into another session.
An hour into another session. Where will Ironsworn take Nikkel and I this evening!? I'm pretty excited, but the dice have me knee deep into some RP (which is awesome) and it takes a bit to type up thanks to the format I chose to try and write in. So, is anyone else knee deep in it at the moment? ;)
Unfortunately just neck deep in work over here. Looking forward to the latest with Nikkel though!
ReplyDeleteWorking on a session of Swords Without Master right now, I've got session 2 of The Red Warlord planned for Ironsworn tomorrow. Can't wait to read what you're working on :)
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin by work I hope you mean a drink and fiddling with Ironsworn ;)
ReplyDeleteJustin Gordon The Red Warlord! I'm ready to read vs write, bring it!
This session, I am afraid may be a bit less... exciting, but I hope it is entertaining enough for people to read through it in its entirety. Three scenes and probably 90% RP. Let me know what you think, hanging it in the group now.