Hail!

Hail! I've created a Google Sheets toolkit for playing Ironsworn. Right now it's got character sheets and a progress tracker. Feedback appreciated; this is just v1.

v1 features
-Complete; features all data on an official sheet
-Compact; all tracks are dropdowns
-Progress tracks
-Mobile-friendly
-Links next to "Ironsworn" and "Assets" to current official rules and assets

v2 planned features
-Dropdown-selectable Assets
-Incorporation of the Map
-Notes area?
-IDK, you tell me what'd be useful!

Comments

  1. Also spitballing a die roller and auto-oracle if there'd be enough interest in such things; community feedback will help me determine what direction to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a thing of beauty, Josh McGraw. So nice and concise! Also, clever way to deal with the progress tracks. Thanks so much for the effort here.

    Minor note: It's possible to get a +4 stat via a couple of assets (Shadow-Kin and Battle-Scarred), so I would include +4 in the stat dropdowns.

    For anyone interested in this, make sure you go to file and "Make a Copy" to get the functional drop-downs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! After I mark a debility, how do I clear it on your sheet? I'm on my phone, so maybe the problem is on my end.

    Instead of a Google Sheet Oracal/Dice Roller, how about a Google Doc one for Ironsworn!?

    chrome.google.com - Solo Roleplay Tools – Add-on für Google Docs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two bug fixes take it to v1.1. I'm going to repost.

    Shawn Tomkin my pleasure! It's an outgrowth of my professional life; I haven't met a problem in the last 5 years that I won't solve with a spreadsheet. :D I've fixed the stat range.

    Toimu debility marking fixed; there's now a "-" (which displays invisibly in-cell) for "unmarked," which should be selectable from a phone.

    I won't be able to code any Chrome plugins or anything like that; my skills are entirely in spreadsheets, so that's where my development tends to stay. Great link there though; definitely filed for my own usage of Mythic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment