Another session in my great Turkish war campaign setting using Ironsworn.

Another session in my great Turkish war campaign setting using Ironsworn. Resolved a campaign this time. Things are getting appropriately grim for my little troop. Fun times.
https://voneisenhut.wordpress.com/2017/12/17/25th-october-1683/

Comments

  1. By campaign I meant siege. My bad, was in a hurry. My little one was waking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernhard Lutz grim indeed! I was getting a Kingdom of Heaven siege of Jerusalem feel to the wall breach and subsequent fight. Hopefully, von Eisenhut’s company have a town to fall back to - looks empty along that road to the West. Have to believe it will take several days for the Ottomans to bring everything across the bridge.

    In any event, the company was brave to take-up the fight at Middar.

    Question for you, though: there were a couple of rolls where one of the Challenge dice were showing 0 (I think an Enter the Fray roll and a Clash), were those not 10s or were there adds to the Challenge dice to result in a Weak Hit? Could be I’m misreading your notation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bjorsa Brimrsson hmmm okay. Thanks for pointing that out. I was wondering why a d10 goes from 0 to 9, instead of 1 to 10. Now I get it :D I am the type of guy who does little things stupidly wrong until told otherwise haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment