I need to learn not to try writing at 1 AM, it is closer to 4 now, but I had a good time!
I need to learn not to try writing at 1 AM, it is closer to 4 now, but I had a good time! I decide to essentially reskin my WoW rogue for this roll, as she's a scrappy little fighter, and I think she makes a rather interesting character. It also gives me a chance to have fun with random elements of her backstory, that wouldn't fly with the lore in game/what happened in her story.
Awesome, Lysa Clarke. Really enjoyed your interpretation of the oracle rolls in that scene.
ReplyDeleteI don't see a link.
ReplyDeleteNow I got it!
Pretty cool :) seems like you missed out on a golden opportunity to Draw the Circle though D:
ReplyDeleteJustin Gordon I totally did. But with how this char has been for the past 3 going on four years I'm sure there will be more opportunities to do so!
ReplyDeleteLysa Clarke you going to let your boss read it? :P
ReplyDeleteWould like to know the move you are rolling if you don't mind.
Great read as always from you!
ReplyDelete