Looking forward to trying this game for the first time over the holidays!

Looking forward to trying this game for the first time over the holidays! In the meantime, I've noticed a few minor errors in Preview 6 of the rulebook.

Page 81, paragraph 2: 'A weak it or a miss' should be 'A weak hit or a miss'

Chapter 4, Regions of the Ironlands: bookmarks for Ragged Coast, Flooded Lands, Havens and Tempest Hills are missing from the PDF.

If there is another, preferred, way for reporting these issues, let me know.

Comments

  1. Thanks much Chris Dion! I'll make note of those for my next edit.

    For now, reporting issues here is fine. Or, you can use the email linked from the book. I will probably set up a google doc for reporting errors/issues, but was holding off for a couple of more edit passes and the final chapter. Errors are a bit rampant at the moment, and I appreciate everyone's patience.

    Those damn bookmarks will be the death of me. It should just work auto-magically, but instead it randomly decides to put things out of order or not bookmark them at all. When I am final, final I'll be going through and redoing them all by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin perhaps a Google Form for the feedback? Dropdown for "proofing" vs "clarity" etc, dropdown for chapter, freetext boxes for section and specific issue? That way you could filter the results into all the work that needs done on a particular area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. That's a great idea Josh McGraw​. Will do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment