Updated my solo RP, it continues at the bottom with "The Problem with Monsters".

Updated my solo RP, it continues at the bottom with "The Problem with Monsters". I attempted to share my mechanics and rolls, I am realizing I don't roll a lot, so I'll try my best in the next session to do more, especially since I'm going to have some new things to come up with and ponder over the next day while at work!

Comments

  1. Very nice! Can't wait to see what comes next.

    Also looking forward to hear about your previous adventures and what caused you and your brother to have a falling out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read! Looking forward to see how Siv handles a Leviathan.

    You wrote

    "The trip to the shipyard wasn’t long, and in fact it didn’t take long for someone to agree to taking her out, the fishermen were so desperate for coin and goods, they didn’t even bother to question her about throwing out their nets once more."

    But then you failed to compel Ghalen, and the Leviathan attacks the port.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toimu gah thank you for catching that! Originally Ghalen wasn't the one taking her out but I thought continuing the block she's getting from her trip into town was appropriate in a way. I'll go back and fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lysa Clarke... OH! What situations are connected!?!? (not expecting an answer, rhetorical question to show my enthusiasm!) I find it interesting how these read. I have my own expectations, but suspect you and the dice might take it in a completely different direction, which makes these fun to read. Every session is like a mini-cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment