Got around to starting my first adventure. Bit of a slow start.
Got around to starting my first adventure. Bit of a slow start.
Please let me know if the link doesn't work. I tried to share a folder with a few files in it.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1cnJcli6ZoIX5Bq6FlBf6WCjec3bIgRZx
Please let me know if the link doesn't work. I tried to share a folder with a few files in it.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1cnJcli6ZoIX5Bq6FlBf6WCjec3bIgRZx
That's a lovely, evocative setting, Toimu. Neat stuff. Also, congrats on rolling a couple of strong hits. You may need to share your dice with Justin Gordon
ReplyDeleteDon't fall for the Gambler's Fallacy!
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Hahahahahahahaha, misses help build character!
ReplyDeleteToimu Great start, I love the time you've spent building up the setting, starting with a small encounter just to set the tone. I'm excited to know why the redwoods are shaking!
Shawn Tomkin BTW, I'm only using the Oracles in the book to help with play testing.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin I don't know how to change this to Play Reports.
ReplyDelete