Question about the Hound:
Question about the Hound:
Ferocious: when you Strike or Clash alongside your hound and score a hit, choose one more.
I get to choose one more what? Clash has 2 options but Strike only has 1.
Ferocious: when you Strike or Clash alongside your hound and score a hit, choose one more.
I get to choose one more what? Clash has 2 options but Strike only has 1.
Thanks, +Toimu. No idea how that has survived the dark days since multiple Strike options. It should read:
ReplyDeleteFerocious: When you Strike or Clash alongside your hound and score a hit, inflict +1 harm or take +1 momentum. When you Manipulate with +iron using threats of violence, add +1.
Appreciate the catch. Noted and updated.
Shawn Tomkin Another question, Manipulate is italicized, but do you mean Compel?
ReplyDeleteIndeed. It should be Compel. Thanks!
ReplyDeletePeek behind the curtain: Hound was my very first asset. I am apparently blind to it still using old mechanics :)