Random Action Die mod.
Random Action Die mod.
Stealing from D&D 5e, I'm going to play with a "Complementary Move" to mod any Action Die roll.
Use (some resource) to add 1d3 or 1d4 to you Action Die before you roll.
Might be a bad idea, probably is. Your mods could get crazy high if you use this with other mods, so maybe I'd only use this instead of other mods... Not sure when I would though.
Maybe I'll add it as an Oracle twist, "your mods on your next roll become 1d(x) where x is what your mod would be (only works if your mods would have been +3 or higher)".
You might forget about this for awhile, then have it slam you much later when you need that high mod.
Sounds stupid...
Stealing from D&D 5e, I'm going to play with a "Complementary Move" to mod any Action Die roll.
Use (some resource) to add 1d3 or 1d4 to you Action Die before you roll.
Might be a bad idea, probably is. Your mods could get crazy high if you use this with other mods, so maybe I'd only use this instead of other mods... Not sure when I would though.
Maybe I'll add it as an Oracle twist, "your mods on your next roll become 1d(x) where x is what your mod would be (only works if your mods would have been +3 or higher)".
You might forget about this for awhile, then have it slam you much later when you need that high mod.
Sounds stupid...
After a bit of play (without this idea), I had to roll using my Health/Spirit/Supply a few times. Those were full, so my mod was +5. Using this Random Action Die mod instead of a flat +5 might have been more my liking.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I've just been lucky with the dice.
ReplyDeleteStrong hits: 5
Weak hits: 3
Misses: 2