The latest version of the Ironsworn rulebook includes a minor addition: an example of play (Chapter 7 preview).
The latest version of the Ironsworn rulebook includes a minor addition: an example of play (Chapter 7 preview). This, I hope, will make the always-free version of Ironsworn content-complete, except for fixes and clarifications as I make my final passes at the text.
For those of you have printed the rulebook, the only changes here are to the table of contents and Chapter 7. No further changes to moves.
Here'a a direct link to the PDF. Thank you everyone!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9MpMZQgLZoOOGhRR0doZmhQb1U
For those of you have printed the rulebook, the only changes here are to the table of contents and Chapter 7. No further changes to moves.
Here'a a direct link to the PDF. Thank you everyone!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9MpMZQgLZoOOGhRR0doZmhQb1U
Huzzah!
ReplyDelete🤘
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin the new chapter looks great! I love the design work throughout Ironsworn, and the example of play continues the excellent design. I wish I could produce such quality looking APs!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Justin Gordon! And your time is better spent writing AP's than futzing with layout. It's a pain in the butt. :)
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin haha, I'm trying. Been struggling with some pretty severe writer's block recently. I'm hoping to have something to share soon :)
ReplyDelete