Well, I have begun.

Well, I have begun... I took an old defunct blog from years ago that I was going to recount play sessions with my group, which didn't pan out, and turned it into something I can share my solo role-playing experiences with.

I am going to starting out with Ironsworn, in my re-envisioned version of Horizon Zero Dawn, called Horizon Event Zero. Warning, I am not a writer, so take that for what it is worth. I do appreciate and encourage constructive feedback however.

So far all I have done is come up with a character; Nikkel, and have written up a character sheet, which you can find it at the attached link. I hope to find out more about Nikkel in future play recounts on the blog. I hope not to disappoint.
https://worldofukarea.wordpress.com

Comments

  1. Heeeeey, welcome to the party! Can't wait to see what you've got in mind. I know it's going to be great :)

    None of us are writers, we're just having fun, no sweat man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin Gordon, I wish I had the PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) that you have. I'll be happy if it just doesn't make people's eyes bleed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most importantly just have fun with the game. Don't put to much pressure on your writing, it will only slow you down from experiencing awesome adventures.

    Looking forward to Nikkels adventures. Already enjoyed your first post 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited about this, John Risus. Like you, I haven't played Horizon Zero Dawn, but I love the look of the setting and I think it's a good fit for Ironsworn.

    Great character. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As others have said, this looks like a damned interesting setting for Ironsworn. Pretty pumped to read your reports!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all, post one will be up directly Bjorsa Brimrsson Shawn Tomkin Bernhard Lutz Justin Gordon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment